Tyson Paprika Fried Chicken seasoned with Mexican spices, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes & Spanish pepper sauce. This could be your new favorite dish.
Paprika Fried Chicken with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Spanish Pepper Sauce
600 gm Paprika Fried Chicken 600g
1000 gm Large Potatoes (Peeled and Large Dice)
1 cup Whole Milk
4 Tbl Butter
1 whole bulb pc Roasted Garlic
2 + 1 Tsp Salt
White Pepper To Taste
0.5 cup Olive Oil
1 cup (Chopped) Roasted Red Peppers (Jarred or homemade)
1 cup (Chopped) Ripe Tomato
0.25 cup (Chopped) Roasted Almonds
1 pc (Zested & Juiced) Lemon
1 Tbl Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbl (Chopped) Garlic
1 Tbl (Chopped) Parsley
How to Cook
- Cut the top cm off of a large bulb of garlic, brush with 1tsp olive oil and wrap in foil. Bake in a preheated 200'c oven for 45min. When cool enough to handle squeeze out the garlic into a small container. Can be done up to 2 day before.
- Fill a large pot with 3 liters of cold water add potatoes and tsp of salt, bring to a boil over high heat
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- Combine garlic, remaining salt, pepper, milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minutes or until butter has melted. Whisk to dissolve salt and combine
- Drain potatoes thoroughly and return to the pot
- Mix thoroughly with the butter mix and set aside
- Combine olive oil, peppers, tomato, almonds, lemon, red wine vinegar, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor and mix until just slightly chunky.
- Cook Tyson Paprika Fried Chicken as per instructions
- Plate 1/4 cup of pepper sauce on your serving plate and spread out with a spoon
- Plate desired portion of mashed potatoes on top of the pepper sauce
- Place Tyson Paprika Fried Chicken on top of mashed potato
- Serve and enjoy!